[opencms-dev] funny types - missing icons

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed Jan 21 14:58:31 CET 2015

Hi Chris,

This happens when a resource type (the ttxxxxxx resource types are “Template Two” resource types) is registered in OpenCms but missing essential config. These resource types are missing (at least) their file icons and “nice” names. I assume these resource types have been broken somehow. Don’t want to speculate why :)

Cheers,
Paul