[opencms-dev] Calender Entry resource is not configured correctly.

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Thu Jan 29 13:25:58 CET 2015

Hi All,
           I downloaded, install and configured OAMP calendar module in
OpenCms 9.x. Each and everything working fine till i click on link in
calendar view. I am getting error page saying "his is the default OpenCms
template, since the template for this resource is not configured
correctly. ". Since i have configured each and everything available in
calendar module pdf. i have also create page and configued in .config in
as detail page, still i am  getting this error. Please help me on this
problem. Any help will be regard.

Thanks & Regards
Manoj Sharma