[opencms-dev] sitemap.xml (SEO) and static export

Jose Fermin Athie Campollo athiecampollo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:22:02 CET 2015

Hi Dominic

You should set the exclude folder with the relative path.
For the domain, you will need to change de configuration file( or in the
administration view "Site Management"),set your domain.
But if this is not for you, then you will need to do a jar for set the
domain in the sitemap.

Regards

> Hello all,
>
> I want to use the SEO sitemap.xml in OpenCms 9.0.1.
> It´s generated really easy.
>
> But not only my HTML and pics are listed in the sitemap, my .xml content
> containing files are listet, too.
> I use the static export to deliver my page.
>
> The sitemap.xml is exported but the links in this file are full
> qualified to the workplace (from opencms-system.xml), can I configure
> the domain only for the sitemap.xml?
>
> My .xml content containing files have export: No.
> Are not exportet, but listed in the sitemap.xml
>
> Perhaps it is not intended to use sitemap.xml for static exported pages?
> Or what is todo for using in this case?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Dominic
>
> PS: I posted this toppic errornous under another topic, that´s why I post
> it hereby again.

Programador Jr Java OpenCms
ITI Jose Fermin Athie Campollo

Trabajo
(55) 3547-0082 | 3547-0083
Personal
(044) 5520696628

Vinco Orbis | Desarrollo Web + SEO | vincoorbis.com
<http://www.vincoorbis.com/>
manoderecha | Administración de proyectos | manoderecha.mx

Blvd. Adolfo López Mateos 202-5to piso México, DF 01180