[opencms-dev] Role/Profiles required for User Deletion

Sharad Jain sharadjainleo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 04:23:44 CET 2015

Schliemann, Kai <K.Schliemann <at> comundus.com> writes:

> Hi Sharad,
> It should be possible with the role Account Manager. -->
http://documentation.opencms.org/background/permissions-in-opencms/users-
groups-roles-and-ous/roles-in-opencms/
> Best regards
> Kai

<at> opencms.org] Im Auftrag von
> Sharad Jain
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2015 16:16
> An: opencms-dev <at> opencms.org
> Betreff: [opencms-dev] Role/Profiles required for User Deletion
>
> Hi List,
>
> I want to delete a user. What Roles/Profile/Access require for it.
>
> Can it be done with a user who doesn't have root admin rights.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Sharad Jain

Hi Schliemann,

Thanks for the reply.

I have assigned Account Manager role to the user who is trying to delete
other user but I am getting following exception :

org.opencms.main.CmsRuntimeException: Error while filling the list "User
Dependencies".
	at org.opencms.workplace.list.A_CmsListDialog.fillList
(A_CmsListDialog.java:909)

Thanks & Regards,
Sharad Jain