[opencms-dev] New property dialog at site root

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Feb 13 17:52:55 CET 2015

There is this new property dialog (black framed windows)
When I create a new site root as a subsitemap  using the site management
in Administration view, I can specify a template for this (initially the
dialog for
the template is there but later it cannot be edited).

For 9.5.0 (at least for this I know) that one has to put a line in the
template property that is something like

provider=org.opencms.loader.CmsDefaultTemplateContextProvider,template=/system/modules/org.my.template/templates/main.jsp

On one site I have it right where the new dialog works but on another
site I cannot get it working. I'm always getting the old javascript grey
dialog box.

What am I doing wrong?