[opencms-dev] Issue with implementing incremental export

sharad sharadjainleo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 08:41:34 CET 2015

Hi,

I am trying to configure incremental export in opencms.Is it possible to
configure export such that only the files which gets modified are present
on the system and the earlier files get deleted?Perhaps an example would
make my question clear.

say i have presently 20 files in opencms and they have been exported.All
20 files are present on these system(RFS).Now if i modify 5 files out of
20 they get modified but all 20 files are present on the system(RFS). I
want only 5 files to be present on my system(RFS) this time. Is it
possible to do it?

Thanks,
Sharad