[opencms-dev] incrementing module version

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Feb 25 10:30:49 CET 2015

I wonder which mechanism makes the version number of an exported module
increment?

In the past I got used to that number being autoincremented with every
export.
That seemed to have stopped from some OpenCms version on. My old modules
from
org.company.frontend have stopped being autoincremented at 0.78, the
most recent
module I have newly started (org.my.template) sticks with
org.my.template_0.1.zip
and thus gets overwritten each time I'm doing an export.

Odd somehow because the previous version is lost and I cannot revert
back, can I?