[opencms-dev] How to use Network Share Access with OpenCms 9 ?

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 26 16:41:34 CET 2015

I discovered your  (quite old) post by searching the web, found it on nabble
and the also found it in my stored opencms-dev list. So allow me to
follow up
this post:

I have the same problem. OpenCms 9.5.0 on a Windows 7 system (64 bit),

C:\Windows\system32>java -version
java version "1.7.0_51"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode)

When I stop the Windows 7 Service, I'm loosing the ability of using
"normal" Windows shares, right?
How can I overcome this problem and run both services?

Somewhere I read I had to run JLAN under NETBIOS protocol (or Windows 7
under NETBIOS?)

Any clues?