[opencms-dev] where is "create sibling"

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:10:28 CET 2015

Hi Christoph,

simply switching to vfs and copy your index.html to "index.htm" checking
"Create a sibling of the resource" don't work?
Or create a htmlredirect from index.htm -> index.html?

Best,
Tobias

PS: Keep in mind that response.sendRedirect() does a temporary redirect.
So in case SEO is important, better use a permanent redirect.