[opencms-dev] secure server - secure page for login

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Sat Feb 28 17:58:33 CET 2015

Hi Christoph,

You need a SSL Certificate and a named virtual host on port 443.
Here
<https://docs.google.com/a/cloudssky.com/document/d/1PUNVQXecxABjf5WNh1xb1CWY-FIBZgOTPO1neIi6EgI/edit?pli=1#heading=h.r4ba2ls3mq1o>
you can find a detailed howto on page 40.
If your OpenCms Workplace Server is in internet, then you can use CloudFlare
<https://www.cloudflare.com> to get free SSL with CDN Integration and
hackers don't have any chance to find your real IP :-)

HTH,
Best Regards,
Arash