[opencms-dev] <cms:container ... documentation

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Mar 26 15:16:38 CET 2015

I'm seeking for an explanation of the attributes one has to use in the

<cms:container tag.

Case: I have a formatter (btw, is a formatter automatically editable by
the ROLE.DEVELOPER (admin) in the direct editor?
and I would like to allow a certain <div> in thet formatter to be
editable in the Direct Editor by the ROLE.EDITOR.

Here is a code snippet from a formatter in my site setup that is using
such a cms:container.
It has been built in during a course I had with Alkacon, but presently
I'm lost in interpreting the meanings
of the keyword and thus unable to apply this to a new case I have.