[opencms-dev] <cms:container ... documentation

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Mar 26 19:23:02 CET 2015

See here:

http://documentation.opencms.org/javadoc/tld/cms/container.html

Kind Regards,
Alex.

-------------------
Alexander Kandzior

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] On Behalf Of Christoph Kukulies
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:24 PM
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] <cms:container ... documentation

Am 26.03.2015 um 15:16 schrieb Christoph Kukulies:
> I'm seeking for an explanation of the attributes one has to use in the
>
> <cms:container tag.
>
> Case: I have a formatter (btw, is a formatter automatically editable
> by the ROLE.DEVELOPER (admin) in the direct editor?
> and I would like to allow a certain <div> in thet formatter to be
> editable in the Direct Editor by the ROLE.EDITOR.
>
> Here is a code snippet from a formatter in my site setup that is using
> such a cms:container.
> It has been built in during a course I had with Alkacon, but presently
> I'm lost in interpreting the meanings of the keyword and thus unable
> to apply this to a new case I have.

Forgot to append the code snippet:

<cms:container name="cell_container" type="cell" tagClass="panel-grid-cell">
                                 <h3 class="widget-title">
                                     placeholder for title
                                 </h3>
                                     placeholder for text
                         </cms:container>

Or in another place I see this one line

<cms:container name="slider-container" type="slider"
editableby="ROLE.EDITOR" tagClass="slider-container" />

inmidst of a surrounding <div>

What's the magic behind it again? Where is it documented?