[opencms-dev] TinyMCE adds whitespace bevor sup and sub elements

Patric Dosch patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
Fri Mar 27 17:47:25 CET 2015

Dear list,

we have an issue with the TinyMCE Editor and sub- and sup-elements, a whitespace is added bevor after saving.
To our setup, we use OpenCms 9.0.1, an area with the old template style and one with ADE.
The strange thing, this issue only appears with the old templates, but it does not matter whether I use the Default Editor or Acacia.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is and why it is only in the old templates?
I am grateful for any help.

Regards,
Patric

Patric Dosch
Developer

virtual identity AG
Grünwälderstraße 10-14
79098 Freiburg

t +49 761 20758-442
f +49 761 20758-01

patric.dosch at virtual-identity.com
http://www.virtual-identity.com

Berlin | Freiburg | München | Wien

virtual identity AG
Grünwälderstraße 10-14
79098 Freiburg
Amtsgericht Freiburg, HRB 6218
Vorstand: Ralf Heller, Udo Möbes
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Kirsten Heller
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE208002218