[opencms-dev] Template Models with custom icon

Martin Kucharczyk kucharczyk at silpion.de
Mon Mar 30 15:39:09 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is a way to change the icons of template models individually.
I know that fileicons are usually set by type - so in this case I could change the icon of the type containerpage, but for our use case it is nessecary to change the icon per template model.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Mart Kucharczyk

Martin Kucharczyk, B.Sc.
Senior Software Engineer
Tel +49 (40) 399976-51
Fax +49 (40) 399976-40
E-Mail kucharczyk at silpion.de

Silpion IT-Solutions GmbH
Firmensitz Brandshofer Deich 48, 20539 Hamburg
Geschäftsführer Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Patrick Postel | Dipl.-Phys. Oliver Arne Hammerstein
Registergericht Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 78585
Finanzbehörde Hamburg
USt.-Ident.-Nr. DE213610768