[opencms-dev] Get the resource_id of a container page having the Url

Ramon Gavira Sáenz ramon.gavira at sagasoluciones.com
Tue Apr 7 19:29:30 CEST 2015

Hello List

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the resource_id of a container
page having the Url??

We are thinking in the implementation of a tracking system for OpenCms,
something similar to analytics, I mean any way to include a JS on the
web pages to call a service hosted in OpenCms, but we want to include a
reference to the ResourceId, structureId of the container page we track
or the resourceId, structureId of the element showed in a DetailPage.

Is there any way to do that??

Thanx!!!