[opencms-dev] Link to detail page of custom XML content

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Thu Apr 9 10:37:17 CEST 2015

Hello,

no ideas? This is a really mayor problem as it's that thing stopping us
from getting site working, and from lots of further development.

Any information missing? Even in Sitemap editor Detail pages are shown,
with content type mentioned and icon shown. I absolutely cannot spot any
difference to the one content type working. I read documentation, and
have not seen anything missing in there either.

<http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/content-in-opencms/lists-of-resources-and-detail-pages/>

What are support options? Do we really need to buy ten support tickets
as we by now need this one only, and we really don't know if there are
more coming for next twelve month. We only do about one or two OpenCms
sites a year.

<http://www.alkacon.com/de/products/support/opencms_incident_support.html>

Regards,
Thorsten