[opencms-dev] exporting groups from 7.5.0 into 9.5.1

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Apr 20 16:39:22 CEST 2015

I'm short before launching a site but still have the task of migrating the
users from 7.5.0 into 9.5.1. I can export users of certain groups into a
CSV-file.

But not the groups themselves, right? Do I have to re-create the groups.

I've seen errors happening during import of data when groups do not
exist in the target system.
Is there a way around this other than creating the old groups in the
target system manually first?