[opencms-dev] Revolution Slider (Bootstrap) knob/parameter for switching of the banner timer bar (progress bar)

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Apr 22 12:26:15 CEST 2015

Inspired by a dogma, that says one shouldn't show progress bars on
animated graphics
because this detracts watching users to be fixed to focus on this
progress bar,
I'm thinking how I could disable this progress bar.

I took a piece of code out of the bootstrap revolution slider in the
OpenCms Demo site
and this is what it's looking now. It has shadows already disabled but I
have no clue how to
get rid of this (annoying) progress bar.

     <script type="text/javascript">
         jQuery(document).ready(function() {
             jQuery('.fullwidthbanner').revolution(
                     {
                         delay:${content.value.Duration},
                         startheight:${content.value.Height},
                         startwidth:${content.value.Width},

                         hideThumbs:10,

                         thumbWidth:100,                         //
Thumb With and Height and Amount (only if navigation Tyope set to thumb !)
                         thumbHeight:50,
                         thumbAmount:5,

                         navigationType:"none",                //
bullet, thumb, none
                         navigationArrows:"none",                //
nexttobullets, solo (old name verticalcentered), none

                         navigationStyle:"round",                //
round,square,navbar,round-old,square-old,navbar-old, or any from the
list in the docu (choose between 50+ different item), custom

                         navigationHAlign:"center",              //
Vertical Align top,center,bottom
                         navigationVAlign:"bottom",              //
Horizontal Align left,center,right
                         navigationHOffset:0,
                         navigationVOffset:20,

                         soloArrowLeftHalign:"left",
                         soloArrowLeftValign:"center",
                         soloArrowLeftHOffset:20,
                         soloArrowLeftVOffset:0,

                         soloArrowRightHalign:"right",
                         soloArrowRightValign:"center",
                         soloArrowRightHOffset:20,
                         soloArrowRightVOffset:0,

                         touchenabled:"on",                      //
Enable Swipe Function : on/off
                         onHoverStop:"off", // Stop Banner Timet at
Hover on Slide on/off

                         stopAtSlide:-1,
                         stopAfterLoops:-1,

                         shadow:0, //0 = no Shadow, 1,2,3 = 3 Different
Art of Shadows  (No Shadow in Fullwidth Version !)
                         fullWidth:"on"                          //
Turns On or Off the Fullwidth Image Centering in FullWidth Modus
                     });

         });
     </script>