[opencms-dev] Multilingual wysiwyg editor

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Tue Apr 28 08:31:32 CEST 2015

Hi All,
           I have set Hindi language "hi" code into opencms-system.xml
file and after restart of my server i am able to change editor language
from ade toolbar. Hence new editor will open on different language
selection. for example when i select english then english  content will
open, when i select hindi then blank editor will open. now problem is i am
not able to type hindi sentances or word in editor like i can type english
sentence and word. Please friend tell me how i can set editor to type
hindi or other language word like english. I really need help on this. I
know i can move to msword and then type hindi sentence there and then copy
paste but this is not the right solution.

Cheers
Manoj Kumar Sharma