[opencms-dev] Add new font to administrator workplace area

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Wed Apr 29 08:47:19 CEST 2015

Hi All,
          I have a content which in return in ms word file in joy font.
now i want to copy and paste this content into article, flexible content
etc. but when i copied this content it not paste in the format in which i
have copied instead it is copied in some kind of english and extra char.
when i set joy font in workplace css content is properly visible. Now my
issue is where to set the css for joy font so that content editor will
recognize it. as in chrome browser i am able to see the css file for
administrator in which font was set. The only front end css is available
and i have set font there it is working but when i move to edit the
content, the font was not available. please help me to set new font for
administration or workplace.

Cheers
Manoj