[opencms-dev] Add new font to administrator workplace area

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Wed Apr 29 12:20:36 CEST 2015

Hi Thorsten,
                       Actually i am working on multi lingual site, where
client will provide content in joy font for punjabi version site and
english content for default site. I want when i hand over the control to
the client then client will be able to update the content in both the
language (english and punjabi). I just need when client want to edit
punjabi version site then the content in content editor need to be in the
joy format and when client editing english content then content editor
will be format the default font.

Right now i have added web font for the end user and end user are able to
view the content in punjabi as well in english when user switch from
default to punjabi and punjabi to default. problem in only content editor.
i want to same functionality in content editor to like if we able to font
face button in tinymce so that editor can change the font face easily. I
have looked into tinymce module but i did not find any clue to solve this
problem.

Cheers
Manoj Kumar Sharma