[opencms-dev] Solr Search for Punjabi Site

Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com Manoj.Sharma at nevagroup.com
Sat May 2 13:08:12 CEST 2015

Hi All,
           I want to do full-text search for punjabi content on my site. I
am not able search anything as search result return 0 always. Please tell
me what to do. I have configure opencms-search.xml. Please look it what i
have configure till now and tell me what to do next to achieve this
functionality.

============opencms-search.xml ==============

<analyzer>
 <class>org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer</class>
                <locale>pa</locale>
            </analyzer>

                <name>Online project PA VFS</name>
                <rebuild>auto</rebuild>
                <project>Online</project>
                <locale>pa</locale>
                <configuration>standard</configuration>
                <sources>
                    <source>source1</source>
                </sources>
                <param
name="org.opencms.search.CmsSearchIndex.checkTimeRange">false</param>
                <name>Offline project PA VFS</name>
                <rebuild>auto</rebuild>
                <project>Online</project>
                <locale>pa</locale>
                <configuration>standard</configuration>
                <sources>
                    <source>source1</source>
                </sources>
                <param
name="org.opencms.search.CmsSearchIndex.checkTimeRange">false</param>

============ opencms-system.xml ===============

<localehandler class="org.opencms.i18n.CmsDefaultLocaleHandler"/>
            <localesconfigured>
                <locale>en</locale>
                <locale>de</locale>
                <locale>pa</locale>
            </localesconfigured>
            <localesdefault>
                <locale>en</locale>
                <locale>de</locale>
                <locale>pa</locale>
            </localesdefault>

Now i don't understand why my search not returning any output as english
search working perfectly, but why punjabi not working. Please Friends help
me.

With Regards

Manoj Kumar Sharma