[opencms-dev] Generating sitemap without "index.html"

Thorsten Duhn duhn at regio-gmbh.de
Mon May 4 09:29:19 CEST 2015

Hello,

I created a site (current OC 9.5.1) that has navigation entries for
folders, but in sitemap.xml (resource type "seo_file") there are entries
for the corresponding index.html container page. Is it possible to hide
this and include folder entries (trailing slash) instead?

Also links to detail pages are without trailing slash – but in my list
page I just use <cms:link> to generate URL, and with that my source code
includes links with trailing slash. So why is link generation different
in sitemap?

I think this is not so great in terms of SEO, duplicate URLs...

Regards,
Thorsten