[opencms-dev] excluding modules from export or what would be the best strategy?

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 4 10:22:54 CEST 2015

In the Intranet-site I have some modules that are different from the
outside (Internet)  site ,
mainly in the way that the Email sender/recipient of the contact form
are different.

To prevent the danger of overwriting the outside site inadvertently I
would like to exclude
these modules from being exported.

Or would there be a way of "wiring" these adresses in opencms-system.xml
and use them as properties symbolically in the JSP-code? I would opt for
that if it's possible.
Can I put extra properties in opencms-system.xml? Or what would be the
best strategy?