[opencms-dev] How can search for resource expiration with Lucene?

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Wed May 20 18:44:57 CEST 2015

Hi,

I can not update my project for OpenCms 9.5.1, because the customizations
implementations carried out in FCKEditor and the use of Lucene.

I wonder what the cost/effort to accomplish this functionality in OpenCms
8.5.2.

I will try to put the OpenCmsSearch.class 9.5.1 to 8.5.2 on my project, I
will need to take more other OpenCms 8.5.2 code snippets to enable the
search for expired files.

If any of the Alkacon can help me giving the hint of which locations will
need to update, it would be great. I thank you.

Regards,

Deiverson