[opencms-dev] Issue while installing OpenCms

Honey.Bhandari at cognizant.com Honey.Bhandari at cognizant.com
Mon May 25 13:25:05 CEST 2015

Hi Ashish

I would recommend you to not waste time in building the template from scratch.
http://www.slideshare.net/AlkaconOpenCms/open-cms-days-2014-responsive-bootstrap-templates-reloaded

The best is that you clone the existing Alkacon modules and make changes as per your requirements. I believe they are flexible enough to accommodate your needs.

Regards
Honey