[opencms-dev] Changing a color defined in worplace.css

Robin Luckey rl at folge3.de
Tue May 26 15:46:46 CEST 2015

The Browser shows me this path:

/export/system/workplace/commons/style/workplace.css

But the  File does not seam to exist in the RFS
("/export/system/workplace/commons/style/" is empty).

When I search for "workplace.css" in my project only the following file
is found:

\webapp\opencms\WEB-INF\jsp\offline\system\workplace\commons\style\workplace.css.jsp

It seems to construct the workplace.css. But editing this file did
nothing either. :(

- Robin

rl at folge3.de