[opencms-dev] Cloudssky OpenCms docker cluster stack - updating OpenCms

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Sat May 30 12:31:20 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

No, the docker cluster image is not upgradable directly to OpenCms 9.x.
But we are planing to provide a debian package and docker image which
provides the cluster functionality with metamesh LDAP and RFS driver
on UCS with SSO support and some other cloud extensions (e.g. w/ S3).
We hope to get the whole thing implemented till OpenCms Days 2015.

By the way, the OpenCms for UCS implementation as a single instance is
already available here:

https://www.univention.com/products/univention-app-center/opencms/

Kind Regards,
Arash