[opencms-dev] FW: Help Text Bubble for Nested Types in schema

墮落好學生之米蟲豬 oepokimo at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Jun 16 04:42:34 CEST 2015

Dear AdminCan you delete my e-mail address.

      Jose Fermin Athie Campollo <athiecampollo at gmail.com> 於 2015/5/30 (週六) 7:54 AM 寫道﹕

 Hi!

I suppose you can set a resource bundle in the nested schema. If you put it in the father schema this don't work, i think this will fix it.

GreetsFermin
Also in v9 don't happen