[opencms-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: OpenCms and Oracle 12c

martin.rosenthal at oerag.de martin.rosenthal at oerag.de
Thu Jun 18 10:25:51 CEST 2015

Hello Filip,

we've got the same problem.

OpenCMS 9 is has two persistence.xml files. I don't know why. On
persistence.xml is in the (unpacked) folder WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\ the
other in the opencms-setup.jar in \WEB-INF\lib\.
We've deleted the persistence.xml in the jar-file (opencms-setup.jar
\META-INF\) and the installation was working fine.

Regards,
Martin Rosenthal
_______________________________
IT-Anwendungen

Tel.: 0211 529 5775
Fax: 0211 529 59775
Email: Martin.Rosenthal at oerag.de
Internet: www.oerag.de

ÖRAG Rechtsschutzversicherungs-AG
Hansaallee 199, 40549 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: Klaus R. Hartung, Andreas Heinsen
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Ulrich Rüther
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Registergericht Düsseldorf HRB 12073

irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte den Absender und
vernichten diese

             "Filip
             Kratochvil"
             <filip.kratochvil                                          An
             @nelasoft.cz>              "'The OpenCms mailing list'"
             Gesendet von:              <opencms-dev at opencms.org>,
             opencms-dev-bounc                                       Kopie
             es at opencms.org
                                                                     Thema
                                        Re: [opencms-dev] Antwort:
             18.06.2015 10:10           OpenCms and Oracle 12c

              Bitte antworten
                    an
                The OpenCms
               mailing list
             <opencms-dev at open
                 cms.org>

Hi, thank you for the answer!

We did it same as you described. Deploy looks OK, but setup wizard shows
error message:/ We use Linux as OS and trying to install OpenCms 9.5 (+ JDK
1.7).

Did you solved conflict with persistence units during the deploy?
--
Message

Caused By: weblogic.application.naming.EnvironmentException: duplicate
persistence units with name OpenCmsJPAPool in scope opencms.
First PU location:
file:.../domains/nelasoft/servers/opencms/stage/opencms/opencms/WEB-INF/clas

ses/
Second PU location: file:...
/domains/nelasoft/servers/opencms/stage/opencms/opencms/WEB-INF/lib/opencms-

setup.jar
--
We had to remove /WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml file (from
extracted WAR), otherwise deploy process  can't continue.

Thank you.

--
S pozdravem / Regards
Filip Kratochvil