[opencms-dev] information about changes that have been made to a site

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jun 24 11:44:12 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm seeking for a way to inform workplace users (Editors, Managers) of
all changes made to the contents of an OpenCMS site (offline and online).
I see that the information that "queue" gives, is too sparse, especially
it doesn't show which files/resources have been changed.

A tool scanning a site daily and EMail all changes to a list of
recipients would be very helpful. Anyone written such a tool
or does some mechanism exist that I don't know of?