[opencms-dev] What happened to html galleries?

Enrico Marongiu enrico.marongiu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:02:36 CEST 2015

Hello,
my colleagues used to set up a bunch of html snippets in opencms7, which
could be inserted in an html field by means of a custom button in the
FKCEditor.
This helped editors composing an article without the need to know html at
all.

We are now working on opencms9.5 and we wonder what happened to html
gallery in the "new" dialog... It seems that in "Administration View  >
 Gallery Overview" they are still available... but there's no way to create
one.

Any suggestion? If html galleries do not exist anymore, what do you suggest
as a replacement?

Cheers,
Enrico

--