[opencms-dev] need help on creating webpage

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Sun Jun 28 18:56:37 CEST 2015

Hello Anusha,
welcome to the OpenCms world.
Please have a look here: http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/creating-a-website/
HTH
Best regards
Kai

Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Anusha verma
Gesendet: Samstag, 27. Juni 2015 20:36
An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Betreff: [opencms-dev] need help on creating webpage

Hi All,
I am new to OpenCms & happy to be part of this group.

I have successfully installed OpenCms 9.5.2 on my machine and have gone through the features of Opencms and able to do the content authoring part.
Could anyone please guide me how to create new webpage on OpenCms 9.5.2? Can I have any tutorial on this?
The tutorial is available for older version which is not resembling with the new version 9.5.2.
Thanks,
Anusha