[opencms-dev] use filename as url instead of standard url mapping for detail pages

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue Jun 30 15:15:25 CEST 2015

Hi Marc,
something about SEO.
AFAIK a permanent redirect (301) should affect your ranking very little or even not at all (https://moz.com/learn/seo/redirection).
HTH
Best regards
Kai

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Marc Johnen
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Juni 2015 22:31
An: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Betreff: [opencms-dev] use filename as url instead of standard url mapping for detail pages

Hi everyone,

is it possible to use the file name including path as url instead of the (rather new mapping) for detail pages?
I tried using a macro %(request.uri) as urlName, which does not work.
I found similar questions in the forum, but no solution. For the migration of an old website, I need to keep the old url's instead of using rewrites for ranking purposes.

Thankful for any hints

-----
Greetings
Marc Johnen