[opencms-dev] Permalinks to Detail-Pages

Jonathan Plettenberg jonathan.plettenberg at componio.net
Thu Jul 2 10:18:18 CEST 2015

He List,

found it in the code:

You need to add the permalink-Id of the content (add also a ":" between the ids).
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/permalink/[permalinkID-DetailPage]:[permalinkID-Content].html<http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/permalink/%5bpermalinkID-DetailPage%5d:%5bpermalinkID-Content%5d.html>

Regards

componio GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Straße 7
D - 64293  Darmstadt