[opencms-dev] New Resource type not active

Ashish Shekhar ashish.shekharcsc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 10:53:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have added new resource type and configured the formatter xml and
formatter jsp. It works perfectly.

Again I tried to add new resource type and tried to add content type in the
page but seems that the new resource is not active and thus the drag and
drop feature is not enabled. Although it is coming in the list of content
type. I am not sure what I am missing, I followed the same steps what I
have done for other new resources.

Do you have any idea why it is not enabled for drag and drop? have I missed
out something?

Thanks,
Ashish