[opencms-dev] Issue with default values in the content type

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Tue Jul 14 15:18:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

try to check line:

<xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale" use="optional"/>

Of you have this line in your „main“ XSD, last value of atribute „use“ should be „required“:

<xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale" use=" required "/>

When you make some changes in XSD, you must publish it (i hope you know it:)

--
Regards
Filip Kratochvil
E-mail: filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz