[opencms-dev] Fwd: Issue with default values in the content type

Ashish Shekhar ashish.shekharcsc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:17:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

I tried with value="%(key.bootstrap.blog.default.Text) . Its working fine
but when I tried with following defining default value there itself , it
didn't work.

I removed the default definition from nested xsd but nothing make any
changes.

    <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsOceanSchm">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="MainContent" type="OpenCmsAddress"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="10" />

        </xsd:sequence>
        <xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale" use="required"/>
    </xsd:complexType>
        <xsd:annotation>
        <xsd:appinfo>
            <defaults>
                <default element="MainContent/Text" value="Add your text" />
            </defaults>
            <layouts>
                <layout element="Text" widget="HtmlWidget"
configuration="height:400px,link,anchor,source,downloadgallery,formatselect"/>
            </layouts>
        </xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>
</xsd:schema>