[opencms-dev] Problem with preference user - migrate 852 to 952

Fri Jul 17 23:26:31 CEST 2015

Hi Deiverson,

it's late, it's hot in GER and I had some refreshing white wine but
please compare the users table of the old data base with the upgraded
one. We had a similar problem with the upgrade from 8.5.2 to 9.5.1. I
believe they introduced new roles (9 previously, 13 now or so) and the
default users group has changed. The OU changed from / to something
differently or something like that.

\Fabian