[opencms-dev] Nested continer example link broken

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Sun Jul 26 22:03:18 CEST 2015

Hi,

the link will be removed. It points to the demo website shipped with
OpenCms. An example as pointed to is found under
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/grid-demo/faqs/ in the default
demo under the heading "Popular topics" at that page. It uses the "tabs"
element shipped with the demo. See the "tabs-...." formatters
(/system/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.formatters/formatters/) and
"tabs.xsd" (/system/modules/com.alkacon.bootstrap.schemas/schemas/)  for
further information. Note also, that the tabs formatter was slightly
adjusted in OpenCms 9.5.2, because the version from 9.5.1 caused
problems in the Online version.

Best, Daniel.