[opencms-dev] Training req on Opencms

Ashish Shekhar ashish.shekharcsc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:03:46 CEST 2015

That would be great if Alkacon organizes a webinar. I didn't find any
webinar on latest version 9.5.2.

That would be great help for the people who is interested, new to opencms
and wanted to know more about the product features of the opencms.

I would request Alakacon to arrange a webinar soon, so that more and more
guys will get benefited and new people will be added to the community and
can leverage opencms in developing website and make them aware about this
good WCM.

Thanks
Ashish