[opencms-dev] Flexible dynamic layout

Ashish Shekhar ashish.shekharcsc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 07:07:54 CEST 2015

Hi,

For the grid demo page, the default templates are available to choose
different layout. I had created a new site where I need to include the
default template and thus can choose the different layout like column 1/2,
column 3/4, 1/4 etc.

Does anyone have idea how to make it available for new site?  It would be
great help for me if anyone can give some inputs on it.

Thanks,
Ashish

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 5:39 PM, Ashish Shekhar <ashish.shekharcsc at gmail.com