[opencms-dev] How can enable all button TinyMCE - OpenCms 9.5.2?

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Mon Aug 3 23:16:43 CEST 2015

I try change:
/system/workplace/resources/components/widgets/tinymce.js

But don't work add button or change for advanced.

I would suggest Alkacon put that full bar demonstrating the potential of
TinyMCE, by default, the bar with config basics that comes is very poor
features.

Here example all plugins TinyMCE, but dont enable in OpenCms 9.5.2:
http://www.tinymce.com/tryit/3_x/full.php