[opencms-dev] R: resource types available in galleries ade menu

lruggeri at maticad.it lruggeri at maticad.it
Tue Aug 25 14:30:28 CEST 2015

Ok, I understand. This can be a solution for galleries.
But what about the types shown in Galleries->Types?

If I log in with administrator role is see 5 types (text , binary, image,
external-link and a custom one) in Galleries->Types.
The opencms installation has at least 20/30 types defined. It doesn't seem
controlled with access rights.

Maybe i don’t understand the difference between Add content->types and
Galleries->Types.