[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1: error with folder sites

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Aug 26 12:35:47 CEST 2015

Hi list,

I am logged in as Admin and get the following error when trying to call the properties dialog of the folder "sites":

org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Fehler beim Lesen der Ressource aus dem Pfad "/sites".
Reason: Error reading resource from path "/sites".
Reason: Unable to read resource "/sites".

When I click on "Lock" in the context menu, I get the following error:

Not enough permissions to execute the operation on the resource "/sites".

Required permissions are: "+w".

I checked the permissions. They are all right.

When I click on the folder "sites", the page reloads. I cannot enter the folder.

Does anybody have an idea what happens here?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards

Kai