[opencms-dev] Problem with special characters in bean files in Opencms

Mbeng Daniel Mbah DanielMbah.Mbeng at nttdata.com
Wed Aug 26 16:50:19 CEST 2015

I have a problem reading accentuated characters like  à  È , À and other special characters in a resource-bean.jspf. In my case I have the following line in the file

resourceBean_IT.put("label_pc_po_titolo_task", "FUNZIONALITÀ  APPLICAZIONI");

How do i need to specify the special character  À so that this should be read correctly.

Please can someone out there give me a helping hand.
Thanks in advance.
Dr. Ing. Mbeng Daniel Mbah | Senior Consultant | NTT DATA Italia
Via Umberto Forti, 6 - 56124 Pisa, Italia | Tel: +39 050 8009676 |  Mobile: +39 335 8780997
danielmbah.mbeng at nttdata.com<mailto:danielmbah.mbeng at nttdata.com> | Learn more at www.nttdata.com/it<http://www.nttdata.com/it>

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence
for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,
confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete
and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying
or forwarding.