[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1: error with folder sites

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Aug 27 15:27:23 CEST 2015

Hi list,
I am a little bit desperate.
I checked the database tables with mysqlcheck --> ok.
I deleted all caches and the tomcat work folder and restarted tomcat.
Nothing helps.
The really weird thing is, that I can change permission on the folder sites, but when I want to show the properties dialog, OpenCms says:

Not enough permissions to execute the operation on the resource "/sites".

Required permissions are: "+w".

Any help highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards