[opencms-dev] Error when importing modules

Ricardo Sanchez ricsanc1987 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 11:11:26 CEST 2015

Good morning community:

I'm migrating website from version 7.5.4 to 9.5.2 and I can import the
database without any problem, but when I import the modules themselves
created appears (in all of them, are five modules which I want total
import) the following error:

Importing Module ... org.opencms.module.acucyl ...
org.opencms.configuration.CmsConfigurationException Exception: Resource
type "Link" (id: 303) from module "org.opencms.module.acucyl" conflicts
With Already configured resource type "inheritance_group" (id: 303).
You must use different names and ids for all resource types.
at org.opencms.module.CmsModuleImportExportHandler.importModule
(CmsModuleImportExportHandler.java:532)
at org.opencms.module.CmsModuleImportExportHandler.importData
(CmsModuleImportExportHandler.java:368)
at org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportManager.importData
(CmsImportExportManager.java:729)
at org.opencms.workplace.threads.CmsDatabaseImportThread.run
(CmsDatabaseImportThread.java:90)

To my knowledge, and if I'm not mistaken, in version 7.5.4 there are about
200 identifiers, so there was no conflict that appears to me now. Is there
any way to OpenCms that they can add identifiers that will be increased to
assign new identifiers to resources, or have to change "by hand" some
configuration file?

Regards.