[opencms-dev] Publish project

Ricardo Sanchez ricsanc1987 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 13:11:57 CEST 2015

Good morning community:

As I mentioned in previous threads, I'm performing a migration between
versions of OpenCms . I have all the Offline project and I want to
pass it to publish online , but I have the following problem appears:

The selection can not be displayed Because it contains AT LEAST 6082
resources , Which is more than the configured limit ( 1000) . All

actions will be Performed on all resources in the selection .

I've been looking and can not find where to change the set limit.
Someone help me?

Regards. Thank you.