[opencms-dev] Opencms ‘Edit content inline - directly on the page’

Singh, Ravindra (GE Capital,Consultant) Ravindra.Singh1 at ge.com
Wed Sep 9 01:31:24 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I am using DEMO of the OpenCMS.

Here, If I create a new page and on that page if I use text ->‘Edit content inline - directly on the page’

And if I edit the text in this widget( ‘Edit content inline - directly on the page’ text data ) the changes are applicable on all the screens where it has been used.

Is it possible to set some properties such that on each page if I use ‘Edit content inline - directly on the page’
I can have different data in them.

Hope my question is clear.

Thanks
Ravi